Are you interested in finding out more information about Pit Bulls? Whether you own one or more yourself or just want to understand this often controversial breed better, here are websites, books and information to help you.
- The Proper Pit Bull
- Animal Farm Foundation
- ASPCA Behavior
- The Happy Pit Bull
- The Truth About Pit Bulls
- Beyond the Myth
- Pit Bull Positive
- “The Pit Bull Placebo: The Media, Myths and Politics of Canine Aggression” by Karen Delise
- “Pit Bulls for Dummies” by D. Caroline Coile
- “Don’t Shoot the Dog: The New Art of Teaching and Training” by Karen Pryor
- “How to Behave So Your Dog Behaves” by Sophia Yin, DVM, MS
- “When Pigs Fly! Training Success with Impossible Dogs” by Jane Killion
- “Click to Calm” by Emma Parsons
- “How to be the Leader of the Pack…and Have Your Dog Love You For It” by Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.
- “The Other End of the Leash: Why We Do What We Do Around Dogs” by Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.